Click here to register| Download calendar
CME is a programme of SMC designed to equip participants with the entrepreneurial spirit and leadership ability required to turn a creative idea into a successful business venture.
The Programme will also help practitioners in the media industry improve their management skills so that they can effectively manage the growth of their enterprises.
CME is designed to run in modules spread out over four months to provide participants with a critical overview of how creative enterprises are run, both locally and globally.
This method gives participants the opportunity to conduct audits on their newly acquired knowledge, try them out in their organizations and bring feedback to the class.
- Culture, Society & the Media
- Self Management Skills
- Professional Ethics
- Policies, Taxation and Regulations
- Media Laws in Nigeria
- Advanced Language Skills
- Effective Corporate Communication
- Leadership Strategies
- Marketing and Advertising
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strategies for Growth
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Creative Writing
- Creative Design and New Media
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Print and Electronic Media (Editors, Producers, Sub Editors)
- Advertising Agencies (Directors, Account Managers)
- Corporate Affairs Managers
- Film Industry (Producers, Directors)
- Entrepreneurs in the Media and Communication Industry.
A Certificate im Media Enterprise will be awarded toall participants who successfully attend all the modules
A 33 day programme spread over four consecutive months.
9 April - 23 July, 2013 (1st run)
6 August - 30 October, 2013(2nd run)
N450,000 per participant
(Fee covers all course materials, tea and lunch)
School of Media and Communication
2, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island Campus,
Doris - 08058127207, 01-8967462
Juliet - 08066385629
Isaac - 08033460440
Click here to register |Download calendar